ALL INDIA KENDRIYA TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
The AIKVTA(BGR) Regional office bearer, Sec./President/REC/Unit Sec. of Kendriya Vidyalaya
Subject : Biannual Regional Convention of All India Kendriya Teachers association(AIKVTA).Bengaluru Region to be held
at KV Malleswaram, 18th Cross.Bengaluru on 9th Febraury 2013.
The Regional executive committee of AIKVTA.Bengaluru Region in its decision decided to hold the Biennial Regional Convention on 9th Febraury 2013. in Bengaluru as mention above.
The delegate from KV”s of the Bengaluru Region will report to the venue.
The schedule of the convention is given as follows:
- Reporting of delegates in the morning from 9 am to 10am.
- Preparation of the delegate list at 10.30 am.
- Tea at 10.30 am.
- Inaugural function 11am to 12-30 pm. includes-
- Well come ,Presidential address, inauguration of convention, Gen. Sec.report complementary speakars, vote of thanks.National Antham.
- Commities, discussion, seletion/election, prepation of list of new office bearers
- Presenting the list.
- Lunch –
- That there will be one delegate for each 30 members and in no case it will exceed 3 member irrespective of its strength
- That delegates must be duly elected /selected by unit president concern and a certificate of its effect to be duly signed by the unit president /secretary or by the principal with stamp or its fairness and authenticity.
- That annual subscription of session 2010-11/2011-12 is to be cleared at AIKVTA before the convention.
It is my humble request to every member of AIKVTA must show his/her unity and sincerity. Kindly do not get stray-by and any kind of rumor mongering.
Seeking cooperation for making it a historical convention of grand success.
All the delegates coming to the convention are requested to in form to GS/President AIKVTA (BGR) about the number of delegates participating in the convention so that proper arrangement can be made .
Information can be sent to the website k. email@example.com (massage to 9448850334)
Website: www.aikvta.com Mob:, 9448850334
Enclosed the copy of the permission by competent authorty